Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Patch Adams

I first watched a movie about him when I was a student in Bradford, UK. That famous film "Patch Adams" starring Academy Award's Robin Williams helped me to find my true calling.

And yesterday, I received a recorded phone message from the man himself.We (me and my organisation) is planning to bring him to Malaysia for speaking engagement.I wrote to him and he duly replied. He were asking whether I have received the letter. ( I did!I have yet to receive instructions from my management).

In his message, he told about the actual thing happened in the Red Square, Moscow. they were detained by the police for few hours. apparently, there are too many clowns in the Red Square and this scares the authorities. That's funny!

I going to get back to him soon after I will receive instructions from my superior.

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/11/05/clown.shtml

No comments: