Monday, October 17, 2005

clowning time

Me and Sam have been invited to clown for cancer kids at Institut Pediatrik GH. 25th October at 2 pm.It is still in the blessed month of Ramadhan. Somehow this brings me back to the good old days in Laos when I had to celebrate 1st Aidilfitri with my english students in the class at IFA Laos. And it also reminds me of the time when I had to spent my Aidiladha in the rubbles city of Bam,Iran or perhaps quite some time ago when I had to break fast while sitting for my univ. exams.

When duty calls - you just have to do it and prays that whatever you do will be blessed by HIM.

2 comments:

Queen Of The House said...

Hello Iskandar! Thanx for visiting my blog. Wow, you do 'clowning around'? That is so admirable - let me tell my boys about this, they are gonna be thrilled. Ya, it does not take much to make kids happy/thrilled.

Iskandar Syah Ismail aka DR Bubbles said...

paid to clown around actually. :)
I will teach something (clown skills) in my blog soon