Saya kena food tag.(Is it pasal mixer tu ka depa dengan senang hatinya mengetag saya?)
Anyway, because the person who tagged me is from Ampang Jaya constituency, I duly obliged (because I might need her vote if I ever want to replace YB Tuan Azman Wahid in the next PRU- hehehe).
NAME 5 FAVOURITE FOOD THAT YOU FEEL LIKE HAVING NOW
1. Pais Patin Tempoyak. The best one can only be found in Jerantut (My mom lah)
2.Sambal Hitam (Sambal Ikan Bilis + belimbing jeruk). My late great grandma used to make a heaven one. It's a traditional Pahang dishes originated from Raub (what they say lah)
3.Aglio Olio (buat sendiri punya!)
4. Lidah Goreng Chowkit.....
5. Accompanied by Singgang Ikan Chowkit. (Kedai Mokcik dekat belakang Pizza Hut Chowkit)
NAME 5 FOOD YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE FOR BREAKFAST IF YOU COULD
1. Poached eggs sandwich. ( I learnt how to make one ( good one!) from fellow clown, Tavis Beem at The Celebration Barn Theatre, Maine)
2.Donner kebab from some Turkish joint near Alhambra Theatre, Bradford. (Wahai tikar terbang, fly me to Bradford please!)
3. Pulut rendang daging Arwah Pak Mansor Drebar Bas Sekolah ( Kedai Imai, Bandar Lama Jerantut)
4. Egg on toast from Medan Selera MBI Ipoh, sebelah Masjid Negeri.
5. Lontong Pasar SS14, PJ. (queue starts at 6.30 am beb!)
6. I got 6 items, So what? Cakoi and Nam Saa ( Chinese tea). Part of my daily breakfast routine when I was in Vientiane, Laos few years ago.
NAME 5 FOOD YOU WOULD MOST LIKELY BUY FOR BERBUKA TODAY
1. Kerepek bayam Parit Raja
2.Kerepek bayam Parit Raja
3.Kerepek bayam Parit Raja
4.Kerepek bayam Parit Raja
5.Kerepek bayam Parit Raja
Tragic note: Stuck at Sg Besi toll during buka time and had kerepek bayam bought for Raya from Parit Raja,Batu Pahat for buka. Uwaaaaaaaaaaa!