I went to watch Lantai T Pinkie @ Istana Budaya few days ago. Paid RM50 for the ticket.
Here are my recommendations on how that RM50 can be used for future Lantai T Pinkie productions.
1. RM50 can be used to buy good ubat sakit tekak di Klinik Pushpa Jalan Ipoh for Abby Abadi's obvious hoarse voice during the show.
2. RM50 to be put into immediate funds to bring 10 or 20 emperor penguins to replace that back up dancers who came on stage just like "penguins" . I think better use real penguins next time.
3. RM50 will be paid to professional sharp shooter to hit (bulls-eye) at that never-ending blinking light on the top of the stage.
4. I personally will added RM50 to kill "Tuan Delarosa"'s role. Kalau setakat masuk pentas and play role jalan jalan atas stage dengan rambut dye perang, gue pun boleh beb!
5. RM50 will be used to repair my "Ponggong" at a very good spa after that more than two gruelling hours watching " Ponggong Tengku / Tonggek Pinkie".
6. RM50 angpow for that "funny man" who stole the show during one scene with his antics in the background while Muhairis and Jongkidin were supposedly to get the focus from the audience.