Tuesday, September 25, 2007

cat rumah













People changes. Me too. For 31 years I hated anything to do with painting but this time around, I changed. I painted my parent's living room.Thank you Mr. Eric Leong of Astro's Casa Impian for introducing me with such terms of "feature wall", lighting and now I am quite fond of anything-to-do-with-painting.

Please leave a comment if you want me to paint you house for free during this raya.I will do it willingly. (But make sure, the paint is Jotun one because it never needs to be diluted or even stirring because Jotun do it for you).

p.s Tips for you - Don't you ever thinking to buy cans of paints on Sunday. Kedai tutup that day lah.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

eeee... gayat la tengok abang tu dok atas tangga... hehe

Hazyr said...

wah, can't believe you enjoyed it so much that you're willing to paint others for free now! :)

Err.. open offer takleh ke? This year takde budget cat rumah..but mana tau ada di masa2 yang akan datang..hehe..

Selamat Berpuasa!

Iskandar Syah Ismail aka DR Bubbles said...

abe jiwa,

actually dah letak kusyen di lantai..gayat jugak woo...

ryzah,

just for you,offer open indefinitely..kekeke..

2 syarat aje:

1. Cat Jotun (warna pilih sendiri)
2. jangan komplen kalo kerja messy gila - amboi dah lah free kan..hehehe