Saturday, February 26, 2005

Nice surprise!!

I got a nice surprise yesterday when I opened my mail yesterday. It was a RM1000 cheque!!And it came from a son of a very prominent figure in Malaysia . And surprised I was since I have never wrote to him at all. Somehow, the first donor who also donate RM1000, (who is also a son of a prominent figure) relayed the appeal to him and he chipped in. Thank you very much!

To be frank, I was little bit under pressure lately thinking about how to raise funds to study advanced theatrical clowning (Eccentric Performing) under the great Avner the Eccentric at The Celebration Barn Theatre, Maine, USA in August 2005 and this piece of good news (cheque!) really give me the boost I needed so much.

Alhamdulillah. another 5 months to go and another RM8,000 to go. Yeah!
By the way, Thanks kusyi for cajoling me to write to the first donor in the first place.

5 comments:

Kak Teh said...

Is, congratulations...am sure there will be more. Kalau kak teh dapat durian runtuh apa ka..you can count on me to send an envelope as well.

Ruby M. said...

is badutt... alhamdulillah. looks like you're well on ur way to USA this time! tak jauh lagi tuu.. let us know the progress :) all the best. inshaallah, kalau ada rezki lebih, will chip in as well.

Iskandar Syah Ismail aka DR Bubbles said...

kakteh and maknenek,

thank you thank you for your support. I am applying for recently announced Dana Penggiat Seni Kementerian Kebudayaan Kesenian & Warisan Malaysia. But sincerely, I don't know whether they will consider clowning as an artform. anyway, no harm asking, right?

Unknown said...

May your wish come true, Is.

Atok said...

tahniah badut!
semoga hari mendatang penuh dengan gelak ketawa....