Sunday, August 27, 2006

it said all.

Seriously, it is not a major decision in my life. It is just I am a bit disturbed by some bollocks in my office who never been out from the office and do not know how daffodils looks like and busy-body enough trying to talk me out to forgo my trip. I guess this is the bad voices in Mary Oliver's The Journey who always be the ones who say "you can't do this and that". Their "I-must-warn-you-because-I-care-and if-you-don't-I-will-tell-the-boss" attitude is really disturbing. GET A LIFE BEB!

Thanks dragon biscuit, klmuk and kakteh for your inspiring words in the comment box of my previous posting. As I look up to the quotes on the banner of my blog ,it said it all what I felt and what my decision going to be.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro, just listen to your heart and follow your dreams!!

raksaksabiskut said...

you're one of a kind mister..i salute you :)

Iskandar Syah Ismail aka DR Bubbles said...

klmuk: i am i am.

dragonibiscotti: ala just do my thing aje...

Anonymous said...

The scout stands, peering into a still stream. The stillness reveals to him what his eyes cannot see, that which is truly beneath, behind, and beyond. In this reflection, he is everything, and he is nothing. He is the stream.

As the wise sage says, "Leap and the net will appear."

I welcome you.

-jef johnson