Thursday, April 30, 2009

Home Sweet Home




I have been away for a week and how glad I am to finally reach home last Monday.London and Paris's trip was good. Learned a lot from our counterparts and again I am glad that they were very helpful.

And allow me to share some good news with you as part my updates on library projects.

Just before I left, we managed to get boxes of books from Asia Foundation for the project.

My colleague,Farouq,appeared in MHI TV3 last Friday talking about the project and we received good feedback from the viewers afterwards. I was told by him that we received some more funds for the project after the show. I will update you on the total funds raised so far on Monday next week.

And I just received another good news today, as a foundation is going to sponsor some of the books.Again, on Monday I shall be able to reveal the foundation's name once the details is confirmed.
I am confident, it won't be long before we could reach the target for Darul Hikmah's project.

The library rack for Rumah Amal Limpahan Kasih, Puchong is ready to be delivered on Monday. PTS and Utusan Publications again this time give their full support by giving very good discounts for the purchase.

Enjoy your long weekend!

7 comments:

n.i. said...

Tuan,
I know u guys prefer funds... I just want ur advice... where can i donate used clothes? I don't want to donate them to the 'needy' but very choosy...

Used clothes yang ada pada saya bukan yg dah buruk atau dah koyak ya hehehe

ManaL said...

lawatan sambil belajar sungguh yea jitut?

elisataufik said...

Alhamdulillahhh

umiazuddin said...

Welcome back, Doc. Hope you had a nice trip.

Alhamdulillah...nampaknya amal kebajikan dan kemurahan hati rakyat Malaysia kalis-gawat :)

Iskandar Syah Ismail aka DR Bubbles said...

Madam n.i: Donate to us please!next week we are collecting donated items for jumble sales.Proceeds from the sale goes to library project funds.Kalau ada used toys pun ok.Even pinggan mangkuk- Corelle or even pinggan ayan pun acceptable.Let me know how/when/where to collect.

Manal: apparently I don't miss donner kebab or fish and chips anymore.

Madam Elisa: great news indeed!

Madam umi: thanks.memang kalis gawat!

lady pot pet said...

Is..naper tak singgah Glasgow. akak dok tunggu gak Is contact by email.

Iskandar Syah Ismail aka DR Bubbles said...

Kak ahnis: tak sempat nak lari ke Glasgow.was rushing back home.