Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Latest Updates on Library Project

Thousand apologies for not updating on the library project for the past few days. I was away in Kota Kinabalu. Only yesterday I reached home and straight away looking for naan and tandoori in Ampang.

I still receive funds via maybank2u.com. Today, the collection has reached RM9210.00. After discussing with En Yahya Yusof of Rumah Nur Zaharah we have decided to hand over the remaining portion of the allocation for Rumah Nur Zaharah this Saturday, so that he and the 'cikgu' can go and buy the STPM/SPM/PMR/UPSR reference books for the orphans.

I went to Popular last week to look for the reference books but I gave up after 10 minutes at the reference books section. It was too overwhelming for me to see too many titles,too many publishers and too many choices! I leave it to the discretion of the home to buy with the funds available.

This Saturday, 2nd Feb is ON! I have smsed all and hopefully many will turn up at Toll Gombak by 9.00 a.m.

Do let me know if you want to come. My number is 019-6925192.

1 comment:

nadya.s said...

sorry cant join u & the rest on 2nd.

my salam to the team of contributers and the orphans.