Monday, April 07, 2008

Last wish











It is so moving to know that the last birthday wish of a boy who is dying of cancer is to see the northernmost tip of Borneo, Tanjung Simpang Mengayau in Kudat,Sabah.

It's good to hear many people come forward to help fulfilling his birthday wish on the 27th April 2008.

Despite being jobless, I am offering myself to be there as DR Bubbles and now looking for people to sponsor my flight to Kota Kinabalu for a meagre amount of RM350.00.

No worries of the lodging cost during my visit since that will be taken care of.And to fully utilise my presence in KK, I am planning to conduct hospital clowning workshop for UMS's students.

Do tell me if you know anybody who would like to help me out.

1 comment:

Edward Ott said...

That is very sweet, and a nice picture.